It’s technically Sunday as we are on the other side of midnight, and let me just say that so far I have had the most inactive, lazy weekend in, well, I won’t say forever, but in a very long time. 75% of my time has been spent lying down, either in my bed or on my couch, which is the honest truth. The other 25% has been spent either doing the dishes or that one walk I went for today because I felt guilty about finishing off the Ben & Jerry’s last night and wanted to walk it off. You may laugh at my expense. OH, and then I spent two hours today helping my cousin with an essay. I left the couch for that, yes.
However. Internet, meet my current favorite place on earth:
As previously mentioned, many hours have been spent on this cushiony cloud of soft materials and smell of IKEA, but what have I been doing? Well. I have been catching up on the latest episodes of the Wilson Phillips reality-show, Still Holding On. The amount of cray on that show is just amazing.
But, alas, things can’t be all fun and games all of the time, and after searching vigorously, I finally was able to re-watch the Lauren Greenfield documentary about anorexia, THIN, from 2006. I watched it in 2008 and the pain the girls were going through just broke my heart. I wish I could find some information regarding how they are doing now. Anyone knows?
Tomorrow, I have plans. THANK GOD. I mean, doing nothing is nice and all, but I am beginning to go a little Chynna Phillips-cray myself.
Also, I have FIVE school days left in total before the exams. Three this week and two the following week. Hopefully time will go by fast.